Sunday 21 December 2008

As far as my favourite kind of music is concerned, it is pretty hard to define a particular one. Obviously what I listen to depends on my mood. So I decided to choose a little bit of everythingJ

To start with, I enormously enjoy listening to rock music, as u may derive pleasure not only from the music itself but also from interpreting lyrics. The list of bands I like it never ending, usually when I discover something new I can listen to one song over and over again, then, I am either fed up with the song or I find out something new. Obviously I have my ‘Top Ten”J those are songs or Cds that I tend to come back from time to time.

Snow Patrol is a Northen Irish and Scottish alternative rock band which was formed in Dundee, Scotland. It was originally formed as an indie rock band, Snow Patrol have sought a more alternative rock and powerpop sound.

Unfortunately, the link is not available , on this account, you are not able to take a look at the video on my blog, but of course you may always type it in the YouTube window:) )



1 comment:

basia said...

yeah, it's true - it's hard to choose only one song. Happy New Year :)