Sunday 11 January 2009

Sorry for posting my photos now but my scanner was out of order.

When I saw this photo I couldn’t resist the temptation to post it :D I was taken when I was 6 years old.

Try to guess… Where is Wally?

I think you should not have any bigger problems with finding me J




Now, I would like to present to you my favourite photo that was taken at my grandmother’s house, whi
ch is where I spent almost all my childhood. The lady that you can see behind me, or rather you cannot see :D is my sister Lidka. She was trying her best to teach me how to play a simple melody on the piano. The lesson proved to be a great success and I was able to play the melody of a Polish carol entitled ‘Przybieżeli do Betlejem pasterze’.



1 comment:

Monika said...

I think you're the one in a red blouse - your smile was a clue!

Has your sister made you interested in piano playing? If so, we may play in duo :)