Wednesday 15 April 2009

my life in 5 years ?!?

Honestly, I’m pretty terrified to think what my life will look like in 5 years. Prediction is quite difficult, especially about the future. I am a kind of person who loves planning things and I always knew what I want to do, where , what is more, with whom. But the reality is brutal (or rather I should put it another way- THE FUTURE IS UNPREDICTIBLE, which sounds much more optimistic) and , in fact, none of my ‘dreams’ will come true…

The thing that I’ve learned from my own experience is the fact that the most beautiful things in live happen all of a sudden. I mean, you meet some people by chance and your life turns upside down. Secretly, I hope this will happen to me ;)

Still, I have some plans and expectations concerning my future life. To put it in a nutshell, as probably majority of you (who read my blog), I would like to perform a rewarding career which would make me happy and satisfied. I hope this would be a well-paid job, which would enable me to fulfill my dream that is traveling. The next principal point is family, friends and a beloved person that I would be able to regale with my troubles and triumphs. Basically, I hope that in 5 years i will be a woman satisfied with her life.

No comments: